394 North Hwy 19, Montgomery City MO 63361 High School Office Phone: 573-564-2213 High School Office Fax: 855-782-8701
ACTIVITIES PHOTO GALLERY
1) BIG CONGRATS TO SENIOR WILDCAT BASKETBALL PLAYER CHASE PARRISH FOR HIS 1ST TEAM ALL STATE BASKETBALL SELECTION. THE FULL CLASS 3 LIST CAN BE FOUND UNDER THE BASKETBALL TAB.
2) Congrats MCR2 Softball Pitcher Corryn Hill on your Signing with JEFFCO!
3) Congrats to MCR2 Lady Wildcats Track and Field Team on your 1st Track Meet win of 2017. Complete Results can be found under the track and field tab above.
4) Congrats MCR2 Golf Team on your first match win of 2017 defeating Elsberry, Mexico, and North Callaway! Great season to come!!!
5) SPRING TRACK AND BASEBALL SCHEDULES ARE BELOW....THERE MAY BE SOME CHANGES TO THE JV PART OF THE BASEBALL SCHEDULE I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF THAT HAPPENS. ALSO THE GOLF SCHEDULE IS NOT YET COMPLETE...WE WILL POST SOON.
6) Please scroll down and check below for parking and directional maps for the new athletic facilities. See below!
2017 SPRING ATHLETIC SCHEDULES NOTE: ALL DATES, TIMES, AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
MCR2 DISTRICT ACTIVITIES DIRECTOR ADAM FALLOON (2012-PRESENT)
Extracurricular participation has long played a major role in the educational development of public school students. The Montgomery County R-II Schools are committed to providing a strong interscholastic program, which emphasizes the student's moral, physical, mental, and emotional development.
As we strive to develop our young people in the four areas, it is important to establish a strong foundation for guidelines that will enhance these four areas of student growth. It is also important to remember that students must first establish themselves academically and as productive school and community citizens before they are allowed to represent Montgomery County R-II High School in Interscholastic activities.
As a member of the Missouri State High School Activities Association, we are obligated to both recognize and adhere to their respective guidelines and policies governing interscholastic activities.